Nusrat joins Starr Whitehouse with a year and half of experience in mixed-use, high-end and private developments across the New York Metropolitan Area. With a love for sustainable design practices and an approach to the built environment that stems from her background in the immigrant communities of the American suburbs, Nusrat approaches design as both a privilege and a social responsibility.
Nusrat received her master’s in Landscape Architecture from City College of New York. During her time in graduate school, she augmented her studies with hands-on experience working on the grounds of Morningside Park, high-end developments at Hollander Design, and climate resilience practices at Stantec. She received her B.A. in Environmental Design, Policy, and Planning at Stony Brook University.
- The Battery Playscape, New York, NY
- Brooklyn Bridge Esplanade, New York, NY
- Hope Building, Downtown New York, NY*
- Baker Center, Elizabeth, NJ*
- Central Park Tower, New York, NY*
- Morgan North Post Office, New York, NY*
- 9 DeKalb Avenue, Downtown Brooklyn, NY*
*Projects completed prior to joining Starr Whitehouse